Akshay Kumar : I don't prepare myself for any role

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who has played different roles ranging from a gangster to a naval officer in his career, says that rather than preparing for a role himself, he believes in the director's preparation.

`I don't prepare myself for any role. I think my directors prepare more than me. I believe that I would not be able to compete with my director's preparation because he is doing one film a year while I am doing more. Therefore, my common sense says that I only follow his preparation of the role for me. I don't act smart in front of my director,` Akshay said at the press conference of Jolly LLB 2 on Wednesday .

In the forthcoming film Jolly LLB 2 Akshay plays a lawyer. The `Khiladi` star said director Subhash Kapoor had all the case files and had a clear idea how a courtroom should look like.

`Everything was prepared. I just followed what he said and make sure I excel in that That's the only preparation I did,` he added.

The courtroom comedy-drama revolves around a struggling lawyer who wants to pursue his dream of becoming a big and famous lawyer.

The 49-year-old expressed that people haven't lost faith in the judiciary but are disappointed due to the delay in making the judgement.

`Actually the problem lies in the time taken. But lawyers and judges are giving their level best. Math says there are more than 3 crore cases which are pending because there are only 21,000 judges,` he said.

The film stars Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi, Saurabh Shukla and Annu Kapoor in pivotal roles. The film, which is a sequel to 2013 film `Jolly LLB`, which had Arshad Warsi playing the titular role, is scheduled to release on February 10.
Akshay Kumar : I don't prepare myself for any role Akshay Kumar : I don't prepare myself for any role Reviewed by Unknown on 04:30 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.